Our group has also its own cottage for a scout activities out from the city. It's located in a village Trboje in a direction to city Kranj, at a lake on river Sava.
The cottage is located in the centre of the village, surrounded with meadows, woods and other interesting points for scout activities. It has all needed infrastructure for lodging up to 40 people in a scout way. Other scout and non-scout groups can also stay there.
Some "magical" things that can make a visit of Trboje unforgettable:
- rowing boats on lake Trboje or Zbilje (5 km away) and swimming in the lake for the bravest,
- exploring the ruins of castle Smlednik (5 km away),
- an evenin at a terrace over lake Trboje (1 minute away from the house),
- volleyball on the sand on the coast of Trboje boathouse (5 minutes away from the house),
- making bivouacs under a drying-frame or trying the survival in the nature and wide Trboje woods (5 minutes away from the house),
- making a pizza in real baker's oven and a possibilitiy of coocking on the real kitchen-range made of bricks ...
For more information write to Mamutov.firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us through our scout house's facebook profile.